This penthouse has been used by the family for 30 plus years as an apartment more for entertaining that for living. It was designed with a massive living space, with a large eat in kitchen, 3 full, 2: ½ bathrooms and only 2 bedrooms. When the family decided to finally part with the apartment and place it on the market to sell, it was decided that it would be best to convert the apartment into a 3 bedroom and 4 & ½ bathroom. More marketable for a family looking to live on the Upper East Side.
- We relocated the kitchen from the existing location to the dining room
- High end kitchen appliances
- We converted the old kitchen location to the 3rd bedroom with a bathroom on suite.
- The lighting throughout the apartment was upgraded for more efficiency
- Skim coating and painting throughout
- Silk wall paper in the master bathroom
- New carpeting
- Custom radiator enclosures throughout
- Motorized shades throughout